Budget Gaming PC for 500€ [AMD FX & R9]
How well this budget gaming computer performs in Battlefield 4 PC game? See complete build and BF4 ”REAL FPS” gameplay below in video.
– CPU: AMD FX-6300 3.5 Ghz 6 cores
– GPU: AMD Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 2GB OC ~1070/5600 Mhz
– MOBO: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 Bios version 1903
– RAM: Kingston DDR3 1600 Mhz CL11 (1x4GB ~Single channel)
– HDD: Toshiba 500GB 32MB
– PSU: LC 600W
– CASE: LC PRO-925B
No manual OverClocking. Video card is factory OverClocked
Bought in Europe (Slovenia&Austria) in November 2013 in online stores.
TOTAL 514€ (499€ at first but due to mobo’s high probability of VRM issues (4+1 phase) i swapped for better one that is on 4+2 phase).
Max CPU temperature during gaming … 53 °C (tested in many game benchmarks)
Max GPU temperature during gaming … 72 °C (BF3, BF4, )
Note: Case has no fans mounted!
Peak Power usage: 392W. Quite high usage.
+ great graphics performance
+ future proof system
+ good & stable motherboard (no or less VRM problems from competition)
+ CrossFire ability
– only 4GB of system memory but u can add up to 3 more sticks anytime without problems
– case without fans
– power supply not meant for CF or extreme overclocking
– Far Cry 3
– Batlefield 3
– F1 2013
– Grid 2
– Need For Speed Rivals
– Asassins Creed IV Black Flag
– Resident Evil 5 benchmark (lets find CPU bottleneck)
– Lost Planet 2 benchmark
– Resident Evil 6 benchmark